Posted by Stephanie Panagopoulos on
Stephanie Pana Photography is kicking off it’s first Senior Representative Program for 2011! What is the Senior Rep program you ask? A fun, fashion forward Senior Portrait Session with Stephanie Pana, at a special discounted price! What a better way to enjoy your senior year than to show off what you love and who you are! Now is the time to grasp the moment and feel like a model for a day!
Senior Reps are an important part of my clientele. Seniors have become my absolute favorite subjects to shoot. Nothing like adding a fashion edge to your traditional senior portraits. Stephanie brings forth the confidence in every one she works with. With up to four outfit changes, you have free reign over controlling your personal style and capturing as many different looks as you can. This is the age of finding out who you are and that’s the best part - Being able to be a part of something so memorable!
Do you want to have a unqiue photo experience like nothing you’ve experienced before? Get ready to feel confident, beautiful and ready to take on the world after your Senior Session. Being a Senior Rep is like a really, really fun part-time job! You’re responsible to represent the image of SPP and really be able to talk up your experience that you had to all your friends, classmates and family!
I will be taking applications thru December 31, 2010. I will choose 4 high school students from all over the Chicagoland area to be my final lucky Senior Reps by January 1, 2011. Sessions will be after March, once the weather warms up!
The Senior Portrait Session $100 (Usually $175)
- One - Two hour portrait session with Stephanie on location(s) at urban, natural, historic settings.
- Up to 4 outfit changes which helps give you lots of great variety to go with casual, funky, dressy looks. Anything goes!
- A Proof Box of 25-35 4x6 images which have been hand selected by the photographer as the final set of images. Use these images to show off to your friends so they can really get a good vibe of what this is all about!
- A set of Senior Rep Cards to pass onto friends and family. This is like your business card!
- For every set of referrals brought back, you receive really fun gifts from Stephanie herself!
All the Senior Reps must meet the following requirements:
- Must be graduating in 2011 from a Chicagoland area High School.
- An outgoing personality that will truly help show off the spirit of teen fashion, trends, etc.
- Great style is a must. I want someone who is confident with who they are and what they wear!
- Must be willing to fully represent / spread the word about ONLY Stephanie Pana Photography to friends & classmates.
- You won’t be required to know the knowledge of my pricing/packages. Just send them to me and I’ll take care of the rest!
- Referrals must follow through and book a session for it to qualify towards your total.
- Your parent/guardian must sign a model release for these images.
The referral program works as follows…Your referrals can be towards any sessions: Seniors, Teens, Children, Babies, Families, etc. So even pass the word along to your family! The more referrals, the more gifts you can get! In order for a referral to qualify towards your total, they must follow through, book a session and have the session completed for it to count.
Here is a breakdown of the gifts included for how many referrals you bring in! At least 3 referrals are needed to qualify towards any gift items.
- Complimentary Manicure (3)
- 2 movie tickets to a movie of your choosing (3)
- $25 Gift Card (4)
- 2 complimentary 8x10’s for your choosing (4)
- A custom calendar from your portrait session (5)
- A custom 10 page, 4x6 album from your session (6)
- 11x14 Gallery Wrap of an image of your choosing (7)
- A Portrait CD of all 25-35 images the photographer selected. Hi-res images in both color/b&w. Full Printing rights are included! (10)
** More gifts coming soon!
If you’re interested, I will be taking applications thru December 31, 2010. Please email the following to email@example.com
Name, age, town, high school, graduating year, and why you feel you’re a good candidate for the Senior Rep Program?
Thanks so much! I hope we get to work together in this really fun project! :)